Goldie Hawn’s grandchildren are seven. Goldie and Kurt have a blended family with children from previous relationships.
Who is Goldie Hawn?
Goldie Hawn is a famous American actress who has starred in many comedy films as well as won an Oscar for her role in “Cactus Flower”. She was born in Washington, D.C. on the 21st of November, 1945. She started taking ballet and tap dance lessons when she was three and danced in the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo production of The Nutcracker at age ten.
She dropped out of college where she was majoring in drama and worked as a professional dancer in New York, and New Jersey. She gained recognition for her role in Cactus Flower for which she won the Academy Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Other comedic films she has starred in includes, “There’s a Girl in My Soup”, “The Sugarland Express”, “Shampoo”, “Butterflies Are Free”, “Seems Like Old Times”, “Private Benjamin”, “Foul Play” and many others.
As a film producer, she has produced films like “Protocol, Wildcats” and many others”. She has featured in many films with her long time partner, Kurt Russell including, “Overboard, The Christmas Chronicles, and Swing Shift”.
She is the founder of The Hawn Foundation, which educates underprivileged children.
How many Grandchildren does Goldie have?
Goldie has three children. Oliver Hudson and Kate Hudson from her second marriage to Bill Hudson and Wyatt Russell from her relationship with Kurt Russell. She has seven grandchildren.
Who are Goldie Hawn’s Grandchildren? Meet all Seven of them
Goldie’s grandchildren include Oliver Hudson’s children, Bodhi Hawn Hudson and Wilder Brooks Hudson. Kate Hudson, Goldie’s daughter, has three children: Ryder Robinson, Bingham Hawn Bellamy and Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa. Below are all that you need to know about Goldie Hawn’s seven grandchildren.
- Ryder Robinson, is the 19 year old son of Kate Hudson and her ex-husband, Chris Robinson. He is a rising star in the entertainment industry who has featured in few films and television shows.
- Bingham Hawn Bellamy is the 11 year old son of Kate Hudson and her ex-fiancè, Matt Bellamy. He is aspiring to be a musician and a guitarist.
- Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa, is the youngest child of Kate Hudson. She had her with her fiancé, Danny Fujikawa in 2019.
- Wilder Brooks Hudson is the 15 year old son of Oliver Hudson and his wife, Erinn Bartlett, who is an actress.
- Bodhi Hawn Hudson is the second son of Oliver Hudson and Erinn Bartlett. He is a sports lover.
- Rio Laura Hudson is the 9 year old daughter of Oliver Hudson and Erinn Bartlett. She is the only girl among Oliver’s children.
- Buddy Prine Russell is the 2 year old son of Wyatt Russell and his wife, Meredith Hagner. He is the youngest grandchild of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell and was born in 2021.