Future’s children are eight. Future was born as Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn on the 20th of November, 1983. He is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer who started his career as a member of the Dungeon Family, a hip-hop collective. From there, he began releasing mixtapes like Dirty Sprite(2011), True Story(2011) and Astronaut Status(2012).
Future signed a record deal with Epic Records in 2012. His debut studio album, “Pluto” was launched in 2012. Pluto was successful as it became number one on the Billboard 200 chart. It was followed by “Honest(2014), DS2(2015), EVOL(2016), and FUTURE(2017). He is known to have released a total of 17 studio albums, 14 mixtapes, and 3 EPs. He is member of the rap collective Freebandz, which he founded with his cousin, Rocko.
How many children does Future have?
Future has eight children with eight different women. They are:
- Jessica Smith, who is the mother of Jakobi Wilburn, who was born in 2002. She was Future’s first baby mama.
- Brittni Mealy is the mother of Prince Wilburn who was born in 2012.
- Future had his child with India J. The mother of Londyn Wilburn who was born in 2009.
- In 2014, Future became the father of Future Zahir Wilburn. The child of his fourth baby mama, Ciara.
- Hendrix Wilburn was born in 2018 to Future by Joie Chavis.
- Reign Wilburn is Future’s child by Eliza Seraphin. He was born in 2019.
- Cindy Parker is the mother of Nayvadius Wilburn Junior. He was born in 2020.
- Kash Wilburn was born in 2020 to Future by a woman whose name is not known at the moment.
Future has not been married to any of the mothers of his children. He has had a public and toxic relationship with Ciara, the mother of his two children. Future has said that he is committed to being a good father to his children and that he wants to be there for them as much as possible. He has also said that he wants to teach his children to be independent and to follow their dreams.
In 2020, Future released a song called “Life Is Good” with Drake. The song is about Future’s love for his children and his commitment to being a good father. The song was a commercial success and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Future is a successful rapper and businessman, but he is also a devoted father to his seven children. He is constantly working to balance his career with his family life, and he is committed to being a positive role model for his children.
Where are Future’s children?
Future’s children live in different places. Future has said that he is committed to being a good father to all of his children and that he wants to be there for them as much as possible. He has been seen spending time with his children in both Atlanta and Los Angeles. In 2019, Future bought a $10 million mansion in Atlanta that has 10 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, and a bowling alley. The mansion is said to be big enough to accommodate all of his children.
Who are the mothers of Future’s children?
- Jessica Smith is Future’s first baby mama. She is the mother of Jakobi Wilburn. Not much is known about her as she has kept a low profile. She is said to be from Atlanta, Georgia and she is of African-American descent.
In 2013, Jessica Smith filed a lawsuit against Future for child support. She alleged that he had not been providing adequate financial support for their son. The case was eventually settled out of court and Future agreed to pay Jessica $1,662 monthly for child support.
- India Jones is the mother of Future’s oldest daughter, Londyn Wilburn who was born on the 20th March, 2009. Future and India had a happy relationship. The reason for their split is quite unknown.
- Brittni Mealy is Future’s baby mama as she is the mother of Prince Wilburn who was born in 2012. Future’s relationship with the Instagram model, Brittni was not a pleasant one as the duo had so many court appearances over child support and the custody of Future’s son, Prince.
- Ciara who is a singer is also a mother of Future’s child, Future Zahir Wilburn who was born on the 19th May, 2014. The couple fought for custody of their son. Whereas, Future wanted joint custody, Ciara wanted primary custody of which she won.
- Joie Chavis, who is an Instagram model and dancer, is the mother of Hendrix Wilburn. She and Future are involved actively in the life of their child.
- Future’s sixth baby mama is Eliza Seraphin who is a realtor by profession. She is the mother of Future’s famous child, Reign Wilburn who was born on 19th April, 2019. The couple have had legal issues over child support. Currently, Future is on a $32,000 monthly child support for Reign.
- Cindy Parker is one of Future’s children’s mothers. Nayvadius Wilburn Junior is the name of the child. He was born in 2020. Not much is known about Cindy.
- Kash Wilburn is Future’s child from a mother who has decided to keep her identity unknown.
Who is the eldest of Future’s children?
Jakobi Wilburm is the eldest among Future’s children. His mother is Jessica Smith. He was born in Atlanta, Georgia on the 30th June, 2002. Jakobi’s Instagram handle is moneymakingkobi. He is a rapper just like his father.