Charlie Sheen’s children are five. They were birthed by different mothers.
Who is Charlie Sheen?
Charlie Sheen, whose real name is Carlos Irwin Estèvez, is an American actor. He has been featured in movies like, “Platoon”, “Wall Street”, “Young Guns”, “The Rookie”, “The Three Musketeers” and “The Arrival”. In the 2000s, he got a Golden Globe Award for acting in the television show, “Spin City” and later became famous as Charlie Harper in “Two and a Half Men”.
Charlie is the youngest son of actor Martin Sheen whose real name is Ramòn Estèvez and artist, Janet Templeton. They moved to Malibu, California after Martin acted on Broadway. Charlie has two older brothers, Emilio and Ramon and a younger sister named Renèe and they are all actors.
Charlie’s acting career began when he was young, and he became a star in the movie, “Platoon” in 1986. He starred as Chris Taylor, a young soldier in Oliver Stone’s Vietnam War. He got a Golden Globe nomination for playing the role perfectly.
After “Platoon”, he was in other successful movies like, “Wall Street,” “Young Guns”, “Major League”, “Hot Shots!” and “Hot Shots! Part Deux”.
Despite all these achievements, he has had some tough times because of addiction and mental health problems. In 2003, he got a breakthrough role in “Two and a Half Men” but he was fired in 2011 because of his behaviour and struggles with drugs and alcohol.
How many children does Charlie Sheen have?
The legendary actor is father to five children. They are:
- Cassandra Jade Estévez who was born on the 12th of December, 1984. She is Charlie Sheen’s daughter with his high school girlfriend, Paula Profit. She is 38 years old as of 2022.
- Sami J. Sheen was born on the 9th of March, 2004. Sam is 19 years old and she is the daughter of Charlie’s second wife, Denise Richards.
- Lois Rose Sheen was born on 1st June, 2005. As of 2023, she is 18 years old.
- Bob Sheen was born on 15th March, 2009. He is presently 14 years old.
- Max Sheen was born on the 14th of March, 2009. He is currently 14 years old.
Who is the mother of Charlie Sheen’s children?
Charlie Sheen’s children have different mothers, as he has been married multiple times. His first wife was Donna Peele. They were married in 1995 but later divorced in 1996. They had no children together during their brief marriage.
Paula Profit is the mother of Cassandra Jade Estevez. She was Sheen’s high school girlfriend. Denise Richards, Charlie’s second wife, is the mother of Sami J. Sheenand Lola Rose Sheen.Bob Sheen and Max Sheen’s mother is Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen’s third wife.