Vanessa Hudgens’ zodiac sign is Sagittarius as she was born on the 14th of December, 1988. Sagittarius are known for their adventurous spirit and sense of humour. These traits and many others may have likely contributed to her success in the film industry as an actress.
Vanessa Hudgens’ Zodiac Sign: What Is Vanessa Hudgens’ Star Sign?
Vanessa Hudgens’ zodiac sign is the ninth astrological sign in the zodiac which is Sagittarius. Sagittarius has a duration from 22nd November to 21st December. It is a fire sign and is ruled by the planet, Jupiter.
As a Sagittarius, Vanessa can be said to have an optimistic and enthusiastic outlook on life as positivity is a hallmark of all Sagittarius people. She also values her freedom and independence hence the reason she appreciates her personal space.
One thing that has brought Hudgens far in both her acting and music career is her drive for learning. Her ability to expand her knowledge and explore diverse perspectives is what has made her who she is today.
Vanessa is also known for her straightforwardness. She values honesty and may sometimes come across as blunt or direct in her communication.
Vanessa sometimes may have a philosophical bent, pondering deeper questions about life, purpose and meaning. She sometimes struggles with restlessness due to her adventurous nature.
It must be noted that the zodiac consists of twelve signs. The astrological order are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
READ THIS: Vanessa Hudgens’ Age and Birthday.
Vanessa Hudgens’ Dating History
The prominent actress has been in the spotlight for over ten years. She is linked with many high profile celebrities.
She dated her co-star, Zac Efron in “High School Musical”. They were in a relationship for many years until they split in 2010.
Vanessa was also in a long term relationship with actor Austin Butler. They were together for over nine years before they reportedly ended their relationship in January 2020.
She is speculated to have dated actor Josh Hutcherson, whom she co-featured in the film, “Journey 2: The Mysterious Island”. Kyle Kuzma, a fellow actor and Vanessa were said to have been seen on a Brooklyn dinner date but it seemed it was a brief romantic affair.
She is presently married to pro athlete Cole Tucker whom she has been dating for three years.
Other Celebrities That Fall Under The Sagittarius Zodiac Sign
Many famous people were born under the Sagittarius zodiac sign. Here is a Quick Look at each of them:
- Taylor Swift was born on the 13th of December, 1989. He is a Grammy-winning singer-songwriter known for her storytelling lyrics and chart topping hits.
- Brad Pitt is an Academy Award-winning actor and producer who was born on the 18th December, 1963. He is known for his roles in films like “Fight Club” and “Once Upon A Time In Hollywood”.
- Miley Cyrus was born on the 23rd November, 1992. She is a versatile entertainer, who initially rose to fame through Disney’s “Hannah Montana”, later known for her music career and bold image shifts.
- Jamie Foxx is a multi talented artist, who has won an Academy Award for his portrayal of Ray Charles and excelling in acting, music and comedy. He was born on the 13th of December, 1967.
- Steven Spielberg was born on the 18th of December, 1946. She is a legendary filmmaker and director who was known for her iconic films such as “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial”, “Jurassic Park” and “Schindler’s List”.
Nicki Minaj, Chrissy Teigen, Jay-Z, Britney Spears, Janelle Monàe and many others are all part of the Sagittarius family.
Though the zodiac sign, Sagittarius, is just a little description of a person, it gives insight into a person’s personality and life path.